The Copper fiber is a new fiber which widely applies in the textiles industry, including making mattress protector and bed sheets.
Resistex® Copper has five basic properties:
- Antistatic Property (no polish copper): it disperses electric charges accumulated from the external environment;
- Metabolic Property: if absorbed by the skin copper supports human body growth and its wellness;
- Antioxidant Property: it allows to fight free radicals that cause skin’s aging;
- Transpirent Property: it speeds up the moisture transfer process;
- Heat Regulating Property: keeps the temperature constant.
How Resistex® Copper works
- biochemist use: it allows skin to absorb copper;
- electromagnetic use: as a resonant frequency;
- bioelectric use: regulating microorganism.
This is an important discovery based on the ancient Cupro Therapy, that shows how copper can be assimilated by the skin, not only by eating or drinking.
Cupro Therapy is the definition of copper therapeutic use. In 6.000 B.C., copper bracelets were suggested to improve health, in fact they were used by important characters like: Aristotle, Galen, Hippocrates and Avicenna.
A survey on 300 people suffering from arthritis, who wore copper bracelets, showed that a significant number of them has received benefits from the bracelet.
Other studies proved that the same bracelet would have lost 50 mg over a period of 50 days.
Resistex® Copper at home or in hospital field
This effect is possibile thanks to the positive action on the cell walls of the microorganisms and it is necessary to reduce smells from microbes’ smells.
Copper against aging
An adult needs a daily intake of 0.9 mg of copper (as determined by the National Academy of Science, USA).
These features make Resistex® Copper appropriate for the realization of technical textiles that need particular per-formances.
Resistex® Copper is used for:
- industrial textiles;
- military clothing;
- bed sheets;
- heating textiles;